2014. június 19., csütörtök

The Midi Skirt










blouse | blúz : C&A
skirt: selfmade | szoknya: én varrtam
shoes: handmade | cipő: cipésztől


School has officially ended on Friday, but the break just started today for me. I had an exam of computer science in the forenoon and I'm so happy that it's over! I wore this outfit today -of course, not with this shirt, but with my selfmade uniform blouse. I made this simple black midiskirt a month  ago and I totally love it. I can be worn to a formal occasion as well as to school. So simple but yet very stylish, and I think it would look great with nude pumps, too.

A suli hivatalosan már pénteken véget ért, de a nyári szünet számomra még csak most kezdődött. Délelőtt informatikából voltam szóbeli érettségin, és már nagyon ürülök hogy vége! Ma ezt az összeállítást viseltem, természetesen a színes blúz helyett a saját készítésű matrózblúzommal. Ezt a sima fekete midi szoknyát egy hónapja varrtam, és igazán szeretem. Elegáns blúzzal ünnepségen és egy vidám felsővel suliban is viselhető.

Have a great summer!
Legyen csudás nyaratok!
<3
Juci

1 megjegyzés:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...