2014. július 28., hétfő

What I Wore: Sunset









dress | ruha : Springfield
sunglasses | napszemüveg | New Yorker
bag: handmade by me | táska: én készítettem
sandals: from a shoemaker | szandál : cipésztől

This is the outfit that I wore when we visited the centre of Kusadasi. My sister, Mesi took these photos at the rooftop of our apartment. The sunset was beautiful! I bought this dress from Springfield two years ago and I still love it. I made this bag of sackcloth and an old leather belt. By the way, I'm in love with these new sandals! They are custom-made by a shoemaker from Eger.

Ezt az összeállítást viseltem, mikor bementünk Kusadasi belvárosába megnézni a nagy bazárt. A képeket a tesóm, Mesi készítette az apartmanunk tetőteraszán. Gyönyörű volt a naplemente! A ruhát kettő éve vettem a Springfieldben, a táskát zsákvászonból és egy régi bőr övből készítettem, a szandál pedig egy egri cipésztől való.

Have a great day!
Szép napot nektek!
<3
Juci

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Nagyon szép!:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Oh my god you look wonderful. These pictures are so dreamy and I adore your outfit! (and those sandals!!!) <3

    VálaszTörlés

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...